- New customer wanting to replace the family HVAC heat pump with new unit.
- Unload all equipment into home. This will include all needed tools, ladders and anything else we might need for the job,
- Unbox new equipment and hoist it up in the attic.
- Outside condenser goes out to location.
- Wire inside units up and then outside connections to condenser.
- Time for test running equipment.
- Clean up all excess trash and debris and load into trailer.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.