First time customer with a damaged coil. The coil had a leak plus the family dogs urinated on it destroying the metal.
- Greet customers at the door, and ask where the unit is.
- We have to take the refrigerant out , and then start unsoldering the copper.
- Take outer cage away from old condenser.
- Clean bottom tray out.
- Install new coil, soldering and putting outer cage back,
- Place refrigerant back into system.
- Clean up area and pack up.
- Our installers have years of training in what they do.
- They know each and every job so they can help each other out.
- They have all the support they need form the technicians that have over 60 years of experience.
- Install crew have done 100’s of installs of HVAC and mini splits
- Customer service and customer satisfaction