Customer complained HVAC wasn’t cooling and never shutting off.
- We could plainly see the coil was clogged up.
- We have to take the coil all the way out of the home to clean it.
- Taking coil for a power high pressure cleaning with hot water and degreaser.
- After power was coil is clean and can start to work properly.
- Re-install coil into cabinet.
- Solder coil back in.
- Test equipment.
- Our technicians are trained not only in installing but trouble shooting equipment.
- Taking the cover door off inside HVAC we can see the problem with a very clogged coil.
- We have done this procedure numerous times.