A family buys home in Tanglewood, but wants to remodel the home first, including the HVAC, using the Mini Split system, the most efficient and best way for heating and air. Easy and affordable, flexible placement, takes up less space, saves money on electric bill, less noise, increased air quality, and custom temperature control.
- Have trailer ready with all equipment and other product needed to do the job, and get to the job site early.
- Off the technician’s take off sheet review the work area seeing what needs to go where.
- We had a three to four man crew including crew leader to sort and assign jobs to each crew member.
- Other members of crew unboxing units, and getting supplies to the right area’s.
- Two crew members start straightening out line set that includes copper and electric and water lines, and getting it ready to run and attach to the outside of building.
- One person making holes for all line set to enter into building where the two inside units are being mounted to the walls.
. Our technicians are skilled in installing mini split systems.
. This install will be a 10-12 hour day, spread over a two week period, out on the job site.
. One man on the inside units, two me running line set and a third running crew and working on outside unit.
. Get every unit installed and in working order. Checking all functions of the outside condenser and inside units.
. Clean up the work area and thank the customer.