- Our customer was only the third owner of this 100 plus year home.
- The owner made an upstairs apartment for the son and wife and new baby.
- We gave the small apartment heating and air.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed.
- Drill holes and hang indoor mini split.
- Hang rack to hold outside unit.
- Bring outside unit upstairs and mount.
- Connect water, and electrical to outside unit.
- Test equipment.
- Load up trailer and truck with our tools.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.