A loyal customer hires us to install mini split system in one of his properties.
- Pick up all equipment for install, including having all proper tools for the job.
- Install unit, from the inside out, making sure everything is in working order.
- Start running line set from indoor unit to outside unit.
- Part of the team on roof install the condenser and making sure line set gets hooked up to unit.
- Test unit out to make sure all programs are running and heater is heating and running.
- Clean up all trash and tools out of the business and load onto trailer and truck.
. Our technicians are skilled in installing home and commercial mini splits.
. This install lasted a day.
. Getting new equipment to its proper location.
. Install new unit making sure everything is in working order.
. Explain anything the customer needs to know about the new unit.
. Cleaning up install area making sure it is cleaner that when we started.