- Our customer purchased this home to remodel it and add HVAC for the very first time.
- He plans on making it a rental property.
- It is a really different home which has its own quirkiness.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed.
- Start hanging and placing HVAC into attic.
- Make holes for duct and registers into ceiling for heat and air.
- After install run system through the program a few times making sure HVAC is working properly.
- Load up trailer and truck with our tools.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.