A fine customer of ours needed to get a heater exchanged out quickly. Swap out the old one and replace it before the stores 4th quarter selling season starts.
- Pick up all equipment for install, including having all proper tools for the job.
- Get to job site quickly and start dis-assembling old unit.
- Get old unit onto trailer and bring new one in for ceiling mounting.
- Install unit, from the inside out, making sure everything is in working order.
- Test unit out to make sure all programs are running and heater is heating and running.
- Clean up all trash and tools out of the business and load onto trailer and truck.
- Empty pan trailer back throwing out trash and taking old heater out for scrapping.
. Our technicians are skilled in installing commercial heating systems.,
. This install will be at least a 5-6 hour day at job site.
. To men taking old unit out and installing new one.
. Install new unit making sure everything is in working order.
. Explain anything the customer needs to know about the new unit.