- Private homeowner and family need new equipment.
- Get to job site to check everything out.
- Installer starts taking apart outside unit. Taking refrigerant out and getting ready to place old unit on trailer.
- We start unloading new equipment.
- Load up all used HVAC into trailer.
- Start installing new equipment.
- Testing out HVAC.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.