- New customer wants a complete remodel of his HVAC system. We have to build from ground up in the inside of the home.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed.
- Demo old HVAC and ducts, removing from attic and ceiling and taking it all to our trailer for disposal.
- Locate space for attic install of HVAC and duct runs.
- Looking at our plans we drew out to wear ducts will run and pulling new bags of duct to attic.
- Taking all new HVAC equipment to new location.
- Installing new HVAC and ducts.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.