- New customer with a home built in the early 1900’s has a special place for the install.
- HVAC will go under the house in a root/storm cellar.
- Unload all equipment into home. This will include all needed tools, ladders and anything else we might need for the job,
- Unbox new equipment and hoist it up in the attic.
- Hanging Hung Rite for HVAC
- Start working on the air handler and coil attaching together. Attaching the plenums to each sode of air handler
- Run ducts to all room and attach to ceiling registers.
- Run open end tucks to plenums and the sticky taps and attaching.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.