- Customer has a nice, manufactured home on his land and wants to replace the HVAC and duct work. There was a fire within the ductwork. We pulled all of it out, and replaced it with metal ducting.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed to break down old equipment.
- Take out all old refrigerant and disconnect unit and load onto trailer, and also take old inside equipment out to trailer.
- Bring in new HVAC inside and the outside product to new pad.
- Start installing new HVAC.
- After install run system through the program a few times making sure HVAC is working properly.
- Load up trailer and truck with our tools.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.