- Long time customer has a beautiful and quaint, neighborhood church in Amarillo.
- Ladder up and crew starts unplugging and taking old unit apart to lower down.
- Crane arrives with new unit. Old unit is strapped in and lowered.
- New unit fly’s !
- Crew gets busy in what they do best, taking the system and installing to roof and then to church.
- Attaching new plenums for air flow.
- Connecting all parts, wiring and putting a vacuum on.
- Running the new system making sure everything is working properly.
- Clean up time.
- Taking old unit to the recycle center.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.