- Brady Dental Center, Amarillo.
- Staff saying parts of the office either too cold or too warm.
- The office has duct issues, we suggest zoning.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed.
- Demo all duct to be replaced with new duct and zoning dampers
- Start pulling new duct into overhead space and adding the dampers
- Hanging the zone board on a new wall in back room.
- Connecting another thermostat to help with the zoning of the office.
- Test zoning dampers, making sure they are working properly and go through the programable thermostat.
- Clean up.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.