- Joe Taco, downtown Amarillo
- A compressor on one unit and a blower motor on the other.
- Needs to be replaced before lunch time crowd.
- Start unloading equipment and tools needed.
- Take out old compressor and blower motor.
- Install new compressor and motor.
- Make sure compressor is installed correctly and check levels of refrigerant.
- Turn power on for units and make sure all are in working order.
- Clean up.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.
- Leave job site cleaner than it was.