Owner of this busy shopping center has a tenant whose system does not cool any longer. We have repaired many times and its time for a replacement.
- Enter business and talk to the manager and tell them who we are and what we will be doing.
- Prepare new unit and old unit for changing out while waiting for crane to arrive.
- Set unit in place and go to work hooking up electrical and plumbing.
- Testing out and making sure unit is working correctly.
- Clean up job site and load out.
- Our installers have years of training in what they do.
- Crane has been called. We unbox new package unit, and have some of the team on the roof preparing unit to be removed from roof.
- Crane arrives and new unit goes to roof.
- Crew member helps the crane operator with hand signals to where unit will be placed.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.