First time customer calls us to install a mini split in a garage office.
- Greet customers at the door, and ask where the unit is.
- Have customer show install crew where the install will take place.
- Install lead will map out where units will hang and how line set will flow.
- Unpack system and start lining up brackets that will hold units.
- Hang units on brackets on walls.
- Start running line set to outside unit.
- Connect line set to outside unit.
- Our installers have years of training in what they do.
- They know each and every job so they can help each other out.
- They have all the support they need form the technicians that have over 60 years of experience.
- Install crew have done 100’s of installs of HVAC and mini splits
- Customer service and customer satisfaction