Long time customer builds himself a wood shop but needs heating and air to be comfortable.
- Enter shop to meet with customer and tell them what we will be doing, and how long the install might take.
- Unpack all boxes, and accessories, plus tool and ladders we might be using.
- Set unit in place and go to work hooking up electrical and plumbing.
- Testing out and making sure unit is working correctly.
- Clean up job site and load out.
- Our installers have years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.