House going up for sale and customer would like to replace one of the two HVAC’s in the home.
- Pick up all equipment for install, including having all proper tools for the job.
- Get to job site quickly and start dis-assembling old unit.
- Get old unit onto trailer and bring new one in for ceiling mounting.
- Install unit, from the inside out, making sure everything is in working order.
- Get all old duct work out of attic and install new duct work to unit.
- Test unit out to make sure all programs are running and heater is heating and running.
- Clean up all trash and tools out of the business and load onto trailer and truck.
. Our technicians are skilled in installing home HVAC.
. This install was a day and a half install.
. Two men taking old unit out and installing new one.
. Install new unit making sure everything is in working order.
. Explain anything the customer needs to know about the new unit.