Customer who for the last five years remodeling his home, calls us to install mini-split system.
- Looking over ceiling with customer in deciding where mini split cassette will be located.
- At the same time one of our installers are in the attic mapping out the same thing.
- Unboxing units and making sure they are in good condition.
- Cutting hole in ceiling with help from installer in attic helping locate and cutting homes.
- Fitting cassettes and installing into ceiling.
- Running line sets through attic to the outside unit. Also running line set to wall hanging unit.
- Working and installing outside unit and hooking up electrical and water.
- Finish up all components for testing.
- Our installers have many years of experience.
- Install crew install new unit, wiring electrical and running all plumbing.
- Run system through a couple of times making sure everything is in working order.