First time customer wants to get rid of window units and install a mini split system.
- Unload all mini spilt heads and condenser and place product where it will be installed.
- Have all necessary tools and parts for the installation.
- Install should take most of the day and they all have assigned jobs
- Make sure its installed correctly and working before loading up.
- Clean up the install area, inside and out side and load up.
- Our installers have years of training in what they do.
- They know each and every job so they can help each other out.
- They have all the support they need form the technicians that have over 60 years of experience.
- Install crew have done 100’s of installs of HVAC and mini splits
- Customer service and customer satisfaction